Collections Work Area
- You can manage the work assigned to individuals more efficiently by using the Advanced Collections Work Area
- Collections Agents can prioritize delinquent customers, promises, strategy tasks, and activities, and review collections data that is conveniently summarized into four new information tiles.
- Delinquent Customers information tile.
- Promises information tile.
- Strategy Tasks information tile.
- Activities information tile.
Collections Case Folder
- Group transactions and make collection efforts against them as if they are a single transaction by using the Advanced Collections Case
Assets Statutory Reports
- Optimize experience for business users with new Assets statutory reports.
- Expedite reconciliation of your depreciation accounting with General Ledger. Review depreciation expense by asset account and balancing segment for each tax year.
- Stay in total control of assets by tracking asset sources. Track new asset additions or cost adjustments by their source, including the related invoice details for any period range.
- Comply with US Inland Revenue Property Tax Sections 1245 and 1250. Track amounts for sale or exchange held longer that the capital gain thresholds.
Global Per Diem Policies
- Enforcement of statutory compliance with global per diem policies.
- Support for complex per diem requirements, such as time-based rates, first and last day rates, same day rates, long-term travel rates,
and weekend and holiday rates.
- Support for meal and accommodation deductions and per diem eligibility criteria.
- Spreadsheet-based upload to create per diem rates.
- Maintain control over payments made to suppliers.
- Submit payment process requests for management review and approval or rejection before sending payments to suppliers.
- Prioritize payments to ensure that funds are both available and used effectively.
- Approvers receive emails, as well as online payment approval process notifications to review the payments.
- Efficiently automate generation of recurring invoices based on negotiated terms of contract with your customer by using the Recurring
- Start by creating a bill plan record to define information such as billing requency, contract dates, customer information, payment terms, and the items and memo lines to be billed on each invoice.
- Generate an invoice from the bill plan.
- Each invoice provides a consistent record of goods and services provided on the given billing period.
- The Recurring Biling feature provides all the tools necessary to create, review, and edit bill plans, and monitor the historical
activity of each bill plan.
- Update the installments on individual invoices.
- When necessary, modify the unpaid installment payment schedule for an invoice according to customer requirements.
Some areas of business can be effectively managed in an outsourced manner. Bilanz For Business’ Accounting Services Perth can provide your business with the best solutions possible.
Latest posts by Javier Huerta Navas (see all)